2nd Day with 2021 Sportage LX

RsFKevSki

Hi everyone. I've been in the KiaSoulForums for quite a few years and I just picked up my New 2021 Sportage LX yesterday. 110+ mile commute and needed something a little more comfortable. So far, I'm quite impressed, other than the stock sound system. My Soul had A LOT more volume and I merely added the meat to them (2x10" subs on 1000w). Loved it for the last year and I'm starting to have withdrawals. Gotta figure out how to tap the stock stereo on this beauty20210426_193446.jpg

Kia Sportage Forum

Staff member
Hi everyone. I've been in the KiaSoulForums for quite a few years and I just picked up my New 2021 Sportage LX yesterday. 110+ mile commute and needed something a little more comfortable. So far, I'm quite impressed, other than the stock sound system. My Soul had A LOT more volume and I merely added the meat to them (2x10" subs on 1000w). Loved it for the last year and I'm starting to have withdrawals. Gotta figure out how to tap the stock stereo on this beautyView attachment 12
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your brand new Sportage! Nice upgrade from the Soul. I'm glad you found us. :) Keep us posted on what you do as far as your sound upgrade. Is the Sportage quieter and softer riding than the Soul?

RsFKevSki

It is definitely a much smoother ride and the seats are a 50% improvement in comfort. I will be stopping by the Dealership Service department soon to obtain a diagram of speaker outs, in the dash. I plan on tapping into those with a Line-out-converter (haven't decided on which one yet). I'll be sure to start a new thread when I start the process 😊